#28306: Added tests in tests_lorem_ipsum.py
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
               Reporter:  Idan       |          Owner:  nobody
  Melamed                            |
                   Type:             |         Status:  new
  Cleanup/optimization               |
              Component:  Testing    |        Version:  1.11
  framework                          |       Keywords:  Testing, lorem
               Severity:  Normal     |  ipsum
           Triage Stage:             |      Has patch:  0
  Unreviewed                         |
    Needs documentation:  0          |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0          |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  0          |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Hi people,

 I added a few more tests in tests_lorem_ipsum.py and increased the
 coverage for it to 100%.
 Also changed the code a bit in lorem_ipsum.py.

 I read the the documentation for contributing, and couldn't find out clear
 information on what to do in my case.

 How do I continue now?
 Do I create a pull request?
 If so, how should I name my branch?

 Kindly,
 Idan.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28306>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/050.f4d5e4b6ece6a975a83c205118397edb%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to