#28226: Remove use of deprecated ''.join() pattern
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
     Reporter:  James Bennett         |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Cleanup/optimization  |                   Status:  new
    Component:  HTTP handling         |                  Version:  master
     Severity:  Normal                |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                        |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  1                     |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                     |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                     |                    UI/UX:  0
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment (by Tom):

 I added another patch here: https://github.com/django/django/pull/8527

 I fixed all the places I could find where `.join` has static arguments,
 there could be a few left (there are a lot of join statements in Django!).

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28226#comment:3>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/069.c304db81e76e4df0983db228fa2ae160%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to