#28223: Form not always picklable
----------------------------------------+------------------------
Reporter: Claude Paroz | Owner: nobody
Type: Bug | Status: new
Component: Forms | Version: 1.11
Severity: Normal | Keywords:
Triage Stage: Unreviewed | Has patch: 0
Needs documentation: 0 | Needs tests: 0
Patch needs improvement: 0 | Easy pickings: 0
UI/UX: 0 |
----------------------------------------+------------------------
I'm confronted with a random pickling issue with some forms in Django
1.11.
The error is : `PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute
lookup __builtin__.function failed`
I tracked the pickling error to the
Form.renderer.engine.engine.template_libraries dict.
I can more or less reproduce (different error message, but hopefully same
cause) with:
{{{
from django.forms.renderers import get_default_renderer
import pickle
renderer = get_default_renderer()
renderer.engine
pickle.dumps(renderer)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function add_preserved_filters at
0x7f2468bfc620>: it's not the same object as
django.contrib.admin.templatetags.admin_urls.add_preserved_filters
}}}
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28223>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/050.2bdf39b8a9371073ed5ad10e5248326d%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.