#28211: Inefficient query produced when using OR'ed Q objects
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Tom                  |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:                       |                   Status:  new
  Cleanup/optimization               |
    Component:  Database layer       |                  Version:  1.10
  (models, ORM)                      |
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                       |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  1                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by Tom):

 * has_patch:  0 => 1


Comment:

 I added a patch here: https://github.com/django/django/pull/8517

 I took the easy route and fixed what I think is an issue in the `Q`
 object. Combining empty `Q` objects should be a no-op. This effectively
 fixes this ticket without many changes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28211#comment:3>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/061.75af7b80fb2c762561f0655d3d3f1830%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to