#28162: Documented solution to "MySQL Strict Mode is not set" warning doesn't 
work
in MySQL 5.5
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Robert Rollins  |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug             |                   Status:  new
    Component:  Documentation   |                  Version:  1.10
     Severity:  Normal          |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                  |             Triage Stage:  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0               |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0               |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  1               |                    UI/UX:  0
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment (by Tim Graham):

 I'm also testing with mysqlclient and the warning goes away for me when
 using the `'init_command'` version. When I said "Can you explain why the
 command wouldn't work?", I meant: do you know if there's some change in
 MySQL 5.5.x that fixed a bug or something? Have you tried to reproduce on
 newer versions of MySQL?

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28162#comment:7>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/071.b431504ae012be6d072d63d82afbef9e%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to