#28123: django.utils.html.smart_urlquote() is incorrectly parsing the query 
string
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Denis Pechenev  |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug             |                   Status:  new
    Component:  Uncategorized   |                  Version:  1.10
     Severity:  Normal          |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  smart_urlquote  |             Triage Stage:  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0               |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0               |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0               |                    UI/UX:  0
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment (by Tim Graham):

 As far as I can tell, Python 3 isn't affected. Since the master branch
 doesn't support Python 2 and I don't think this issue qualifies for a
 backport based on our [https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals
 /release-process/#supported-versions supported versions policy], I think
 we can close it as wontfix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28123#comment:6>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/067.3d941903967a0e6b3f23a3dbf5dda635%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to