#28131: Template variable "perms" single-attribute lookup does not work as
documented
-------------------------------+------------------------------------
Reporter: Meiyer | Owner: nobody
Type: Bug | Status: new
Component: Documentation | Version: 1.8
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by Tim Graham):
* component: Template system => Documentation
* stage: Unreviewed => Accepted
Comment:
I confirmed the same behavior as far back as Django 1.4. From a quick
glance, I don't see a way to change the code to conform to the
documentation, so I think it's best to correct the docs based on the
current behavior.
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28131#comment:1>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/067.3ee0ab4f493f9cef1bf53b64857ff44a%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.