#28091: Hiding 'cursor does not exist' error doesn't work
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Claude Paroz         |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug                  |                   Status:  new
    Component:  Database layer       |                  Version:  1.11
  (models, ORM)                      |
     Severity:  Release blocker      |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                       |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  0                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by Claude Paroz):

 Unfortunately, until now, I wasn't able to reproduce the error with the
 Django test suite. In my project, I had a new model which was not yet
 migrated, but even with that scenario, I was not able to reproduce on
 Django. Any help welcome, as I think a test would be really  helpful here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28091#comment:1>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/065.0f1477e830b435c876b9fc5bdb2b2886%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to