#27365: Fields suddenly not found.
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: Brandon | Owner: nobody
Type: Bug | Status: new
Component: Database layer | Version: 1.9
(models, ORM) |
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: FieldDoesNotExist | Triage Stage:
| Unreviewed
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by Tim Graham):
Given the esoteric nature of the problem, I think the onus is on you to
explain why Django is at fault and to propose a fix. I'm not sure if I
could reproduce the problem given the information you provided so far.
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27365#comment:8>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/088.33c2d297834c87dfbb5260d16b378719%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.