#27936: Add some clarifications to "Spanning multi-valued relationships"
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Thomas Güttler        |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Cleanup/optimization  |                   Status:  new
    Component:  Documentation         |                  Version:  1.10
     Severity:  Normal                |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                        |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  0                     |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                     |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                     |                    UI/UX:  0
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment (by Thomas Güttler):

 Experts like you are, don't need a diagram.

 Last weekend I taught 32 people the joy of python programming who had few
 or no experience with this language. I do this yearly since about 13
 years.

 Trust me, this helps to see the IT world from a different perspective.

 My goal is to make software development newbee friendly.

 I think a diagram like this would help.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27936#comment:8>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/065.476db2efc2d55526a0367f612ce7ce09%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to