#27919: Decide if attrs (and possibly others) are named or positional
parameters in
new widget rendering code
---------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Reporter: Claude Paroz | Owner: nobody
Type: Bug | Status: new
Component: Forms | Version: 1.11
Severity: Release blocker | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Unreviewed
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
---------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Comment (by Claude Paroz):
Yes, I know the reason of the error. But when I read the method signature
and see `subindex=None, attrs=None`, I'm interpreting those as keyword
arguments, hence my wrong subclass implementation.
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27919#comment:2>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/065.6a78a23b26471b21706ed59dd92bde0e%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.