#25313: Document how to migrate from a built-in User model to a custom User
model
-------------------------------+------------------------------------
Reporter: Carl Meyer | Owner: nobody
Type: New feature | Status: new
Component: Documentation | Version: 1.8
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------+------------------------------------
Comment (by James Addison):
I think I've followed a very similar process in previous projects (older
Django versions) to what Aymeric mentions above in
https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/25313#comment:2 - although I don't
think you can ever 'unset' `db_table` without having to do low level SQL
changes?
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/25313#comment:8>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/064.776eb3fe8b7329f710f98a33cd218678%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.