Colegas,

Eu espero imensamente que eles resolvam, algum dia, aquela questão de
colocar de forma simples um áudio de fundo que toque em toda a apresentação.
Conheço pessoas que utilizam o M$ Office em virtude desta facilidade.

Saudações solidárias,

João

2011/8/25

> Pessoal,
>
> Fiquemos atentos porque tem novidades saindo do forno.
>
> Abraços
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <[email protected]>
> Date: 2011/8/25
> Subject: [libreoffice-website] Draw and Impress has full books now - plus
> chapter updates
> To: LibreO - Website <[email protected]>
>
> Drew, are you going to update the Documentation page? As I stated before,
> for some reason the CMS system and I do not get along with web-based
> editing.  Firefox keeps "graying out" on me when I try to edit any page
> there.
>
> Draw and Impress now has "full books" plus there are updated chapters for
> some of currently listed files.
>
> Andrew D. Pitonyak gave his permission to include his Macro Explained
> document/book on the DVD and the web site.  I was told he has the best
> documentation for this subject matter, so it may be nice to add it.
>
> I know some people take an issue with referring to OOo documentation, but
> if
> they have not created/finished a version for LibreOffice, OOo documents is
> all we have for now.  I think Andrew stated that he will make a LO version
> in the future, but I do not think we should wait till then to include
> "Macro
> Explained" file - all 495 pages worth - with the distribution DVD.  The LO
> Getting Started with Macros is only 24 pages, so a 490+ page document would
> be better to use, in my opinion.
>
>

-- 
Você está recebendo e-mails da lista [email protected]
# Informações sobre os comandos disponíveis (em inglês):
  mande e-mail vazio para [email protected]
# Cancelar sua assinatura: mande e-mail vazio para:
  [email protected]
# Arquivo de mensagens: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/pt-br/discussao/

Responder a