Hello,

I finally found more time to work on that, so I created a pull request
with more commits than only the initial patch.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2025 at 12:02:00AM +0200, Patrice Dumas via Devel wrote:
> Regarding the code, it seems to me that the two main things that remain
> to do are some better integration with build system, and passing options.
> The main options to pass are no-warn, which (for some reason I do not
> understand) I had to comment out in order to have the tests running,
> otherwise the message ends up on stderr, even though there is the option
> in t/fmt-texinfoparser.t.  And a way to specify include directories.  I
> would appreciate some help on the no-warn issue, and for specifying the
> include directories some advice on how to pass that information in a way
> that is consistent with other parsers.

The issues above are fixed in the PR, and there is a test.

-- 
Pat
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to