Le mercredi 04 septembre 2024 à 19:04 +0200, Remus-Gabriel Chelu a écrit :
> Hello,
> 
> sorry for the late reply!
> 
> 
> În 04.09.2024 09:25, Martin Quinson a scris:
> 
> > Hello,
> > 
> > I think that your contribution reached weblate in between, didn't it? I 
> > got a
> > translation file from weblate, but now I'm not sure of the version I 
> > should
> > keep... I'm not allowed to see the ticket, which does not help.
> > 
> 
> 
> This is the content of the open ticket (Ticket#2010150 and not 8912, as 
> I stated
> wrongly in the previous message due to the number that appears in the 
> URI address
> of that ticket) in Weblate:
> 
> -->
> Hello,
> 
> I have a problem with the "po4a-doc" component of the "po4a" project; I 
> created
> and downloaded the files of all the components of the "po4a" project for 
> the
> Romanian language, for the components "po4a" and "po4a-website" I was 
> able to
> successfully upload the files with the translations done again in 
> Weblate,
> the counters of each component indicating that the translation was done 
> in
> percentage of 100%, and indicating the number of strings, words and 
> characters
> contained in the translation of each of these two components.
> 
> In contrast, for the "po4a-doc" component, these counters continue to 
> indicate
> that 100% of the translation volume has been achieved, but the number of 
> strings,
> words and characters remains counted at "0" (after uploading that file, 
> with
> all the translated strings). On the page of this component, a text 
> message
> appears which says:
> "Processed 1419 strings from the uploaded files (skipped: 0, not found: 
> 1419,
> updated: 0)."; 1419 being the number of strings of this component.
> 
> Running the command:
> 
> git clone 
> 'https://Remus-Gabriel:[email protected]/git/PROJECT/COMPONENT/'
> 
> I was able to successfully clone the repository of the "po4" and 
> "po4a-website"
> components, instead for the "po4a-doc" component I got the error 
> message:
> 
> Cloning into 'po4a-doc'...
> fatal: repository 'https://hosted.weblate.org/git/po4a/po4a-doc/' not 
> found
> 
> ...
> 
> PS: I have added as an attachment the image of the "po4a-doc" component 
> page
> after uploading the translation to Weblate (po4a-doc_failed.png). -- 
> also attached to this message   ;)
> <--
> 

The thing is that po4a-doc is not a real git project. Its po files live in the
po4a git directly under po/pod/ while the translations of the program itself
live in the same git under po/bin/

> 
> 
> The file "po4a-doc.ro.po" you received from Weblate contains ONLY the 
> msgid "" strings,
> the msgstr "" strings, are empty strings (no translation), I am 
> attaching the file
> "po4a-doc.ro.po" (WITH the translation done).
> 
Indeed. I think I just commited your file in position. It'd be great if you
could double check that I did it right, please.



Thanks, Mt

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to