Le lundi 29 janvier 2024 à 17:29 +0000, Jean-Baptiste a écrit : > Le 2024-01-29 18:12, Martin Quinson a écrit : > > nope, it's not automatic. I have to manually run the 2 commands that it > > takes > > to fetch translations, build the html and push it online. It should be > > automatized, but tbh the whole website should be revamped and the build > > process > > improved. > > What I already did were to allow Weblate to commit translations in > repository without pull requests so that the build script that takes > content from git repository to build website doesn't require any manual > steps.
I think it's already the case: weblate pushes to the po4a-website automatically. The problem is that the website is kindly hosted by redhat, not on github pages or somewhere else where it can easily be automated. I asked for help to our friends at redhat asking for a way to automatize things, and they said they need some info to help. It was over one year ago and I never answered their email before today... Let's see if they can work something out now that I've given the git URL they need to pull and the name of the script they need to run in there. To bad it took me one year for that... As for the fact that the news item did not show up in weblate even after I pushed my change, I'm not sure why weblate didn't automatically picked the pushed changes. It usually does; I guess the pull was queued but not processed yet. I just forced the update on weblate, so you should see the changes. Please ping me privately if I forget to upload translations manually in a few. Thanks, Mt
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
_______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
