On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 09:28:36PM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote: 
> I think that this would make the interaction with weblate much harder,
> as this tool expects to find the POT files in the git. 

I understand.

> It'd be more useful (and easier) to setup a github action (or something
> similar) to rebuild and push the website when a translation is
> contributed.

You mean when a it detects a change in the source code strings...

> For now, I have to do that manually when I notice.

ok

> But maybe I'm wrong.

No, I agree with you. The git action is the best solution (I can think of).

> If you come up with a proposal to get the POT files generated on need, I'd be 
> glad :)

ok

> Thanks for your interest & time,

Many thanks to YOU.

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to