(for the record, this message was held by the mailing list robot since a few months and I released it today. Please ignore if it's not accurate anymore)
----- Le 10 Mar 21, à 20:00, Mario Blättermann [email protected] a écrit : > Hello, > I'm trying to include an attribute string in the .pot file, but > haven't found the correct formatting yet. This is what I have in the > file header: > > //po4a: entry :man manual: > = ionice(1) > :doctype: manpage > :man manual: User commands > :man source: util-linux {release-version} > :page-layout: base > :command: ionice > > I like to translate the value of the "man manual" attribute, but it isn't > recognized. This is the command I use: > > po4a-gettextize -f asciidoc -m ionice.1.adoc -p ionice.1.pot > > Tried some other versions, with or without colons, with or without > citation, even the attribute entry instead of the attribute name. What > I have to do to get this into the .pot file? > > Best Regards, > Mario > _______________________________________________ > Devel mailing list -- [email protected] > To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected] _______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
