It should be "//po4a: entry man manual"; Without the colons; Also you can specify it on the command line: -o "entry=man manual`, see AsciiDoc module documentation[1] for more information.
[1]: https://po4a.org/man/man3/Locale::Po4a::AsciiDoc.3pm.php чт, 11 мар. 2021 г. в 11:47, <[email protected]>: > > Hello, > I'm trying to include an attribute string in the .pot file, but > haven't found the correct formatting yet. This is what I have in the > file header: > > //po4a: entry :man manual: > = ionice(1) > :doctype: manpage > :man manual: User commands > :man source: util-linux {release-version} > :page-layout: base > :command: ionice > > I like to translate the value of the "man manual" attribute, but it isn't > recognized. This is the command I use: > > po4a-gettextize -f asciidoc -m ionice.1.adoc -p ionice.1.pot > > Tried some other versions, with or without colons, with or without > citation, even the attribute entry instead of the attribute name. What > I have to do to get this into the .pot file? > > Best Regards, > Mario > _______________________________________________ > Devel mailing list -- [email protected] > To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected] _______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
