Hello,

the best would be if we could discuss live on irc, #po4a on oftc. I'm not sure 
of what's going on; the provided logs are not enough for me to understand, but 
I don't know exactly what to ask for. I'm always connected on irc, but not 
always in front of my keyboard. Just give it a try, and allow for asynchronous 
answers, maybe.

Mt

----- Le 19 Fév 21, à 16:01, Didier Spaier [email protected] a écrit :

> Hi Martin,
> 
> I understand that you are busy -- so do I :-)
> 
> This is on Slint that I maintain: https://slint.fr
> 
> Have a good afternoon,
> 
> I use po4a to gettextize our shell scripts:
> 
> http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/source/localization/tools/
> 
> Didier
> 
> Le 19/02/2021 à 08:41, Martin Quinson a écrit :
>> Nope, sorry Didier, I did not find the time to investiguate your issue.
>> As usual, we are to few to work on this code base, and I don't have the time 
>> to
>> involve myself deeper. Sorry about that.
>> 
>> Could you tell us the OS on which you are experiencing failures? That's a bit
>> weird because po4a tests are green on travis.
>> 
>> Mt
>> 
>> ----- Le 18 Fév 21, à 16:49, Didier Spaier [email protected] a écrit :
>> 
>>> Hello Martin,
>>>
>>> does this answer my post linked to below?
>>> https://lists.po4a.org/archives/list/[email protected]/thread/YCDJKGHIFR633J4VENKJLR6QEQUMHE7U/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Didier
>>>
>>> Le 18/02/2021 à 16:34, Martin Quinson a écrit :
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>> there was a bug in po4a v0.62 where the binary translations are not
>>>> installed in the packages. I'm willing to release a new version by the
>>>> beginning of next week to fix it.
>>>>
>>>> It would be great if translators could update their work on need.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks to all,
>>>> Mt.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
>>>> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
>>> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>> _______________________________________________
>> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
>> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>> 
> _______________________________________________
> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to