Hello all, I just tagged and released a new version of po4a. TL;DR: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/releases/tag/v0.59.1
It contains a second attempt at fixing the bugs that prevents the packages using po_directory and --srcdir or --destdir from building properly. The first attempt fixed dpkg but was not enough for aptitude. This should be better now. This version also fixes an old issue of the SGML module that was randomly fuzzying the strings because the tag attributes were displayed in a random order. That's crazy that it took me so long to actually understand what the problem was about, because we already fixed the exact same issue in XML in the past. The reports were explicit, my bad... As for the translation statistics, I suspect that I messed up something with weblate, because the only language that is 100% is German, translated manually by Helge Kreutzmann. I thought I brought the French binaries to 100%, for example. Maybe I forgot to reimport the POT onto weblate or something. Sorry about that. I tried :-/ But don't worry, I think that there is still some low hanging fruits in the reported issues, and I guess that another release will come at some point. And of course, we can do more releases when more languages get back at 100%. (if you're looking for the changelog and stats, they are in the release notes on github) Thanks for your attention, and happy translating. Mt. -- No, I'm not going to explain it. If you can't figure it out, you didn't want to know anyway... --- Larry Wall
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
