Hello,

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 08:47:49AM +0200, Jean-Baptiste wrote:
> 
> to save us some time, you may mark some strings as read-only:
> https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/formats.html#read-only-strings
> 
> An example:
> https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/po4a/po4a-doc/fr/?checksum=43a73c9bb7a03ea6
> You just have to change the flag (bottom right of the screen).
 
That's appealing, for sure, but I'm not sure I know how to do that. I
get the feeling that it should be changed on the POT file or it will
be erased during the next update. 

If you know how to do that, the easiest is maybe that you do the
change on a string so that we can experiment a bit? If you need higher
credentials on weblate, I'd be glad to give them (if I know how to).
 
> Note: location of this string is said to be:
> https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/blob/master/po4a#L104 which looks
> incorrect to me.

Yes. The pod parser is based on an external library (Pod::Parser) that
gives incorrect line numbers. That's unfortunate. I just discover that
perl itself is moving away from Pod::Parser toward Pod::Simple. Gosh.
More work :( A patch (or other kind of help) would be really welcome.

Mt

-- 
A wealth of information creates a poverty of attention.
          --- H.A. Simon, 1971.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to