https://grails.apache.org/community.html is awesome to see.  Maybe next year I 
will launch one in Raleigh, NC for the Triangle.

James

On 2026-10-02 12:53 UTC Henrique Lobo Weissmann wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> yesterday we bringed back the Grails Brasil user group online (
> https://grailsbrasil.com.br) . We had retired this website on 2024 because
> almost no one was interacting on it.
> 
> But since Grails 7 our interest in Groovy and Grails started to grow again,
> so we decided to bring the website back to life, but now starting from
> scratch our user base (I'll contact our old user base - we had almost 2600
> members on the pick of the website -
> https://web.archive.org/web/20190313093338/http://grailsbrasil.com.br/grailsBrasil/info
> ).
> 
> It whould be nice if you could accept the pull request I just made to
> Grails website.
> 
> 
> 
> Thank you!
> 
> -- 
> *Henrique Lobo Weissmann*
> Diretor Técnico - itexto
> Telefone / WhatsApp - +55 31 9 9226 0459
> 
> https://itexto.com.br
> 

Reply via email to