Yes, yes, yes :)

On Sat, Oct 3, 2026, 16:38 Shahar Epstein <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> We're past Oct. 1 2026, which means EOL of Python 3.10
> <https://devguide.python.org/versions/>.
> I've created a GitHub issue
> <https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/74148> for
> tracking, and a stacked PR <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74151>
> for applying the deprecation in practice.
> I've put a milestone on the GitHub issue to include it as part of the
> upcoming Airflow core 3.4.0 release.
> I find it appropriate to include the change there since it is a significant
> change (that cannot wait until 3.5.0, IMO),
> and also it's according to the current deprecation policy.
>
> However:
> 1. I wonder if the community feels the same about that, especially the
> release managers for all packages (inc. core, providers, and airflowctl).
> 2. If anyone has any concerns to raise, I'll appreciate if you could do so
> in this thread.
>
>
> Shahar
>

Reply via email to