** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Low
** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Triaged
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1970058
Title:
Order of app icons in application grid seems to be random (not sorted
alphabetically)
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
Triaged
Bug description:
I tried out Ubuntu 22.04 today, and the app icons in the application
grid (or applications overview, I'm not sure what's the official name)
seem to be sorted in random order (they're probable sorted, but I
can't figure out how). I think it would be better if the app icons
were sorted alphabetically by default after a fresh install.
I know the icons can be rearranged manually, but I don't think this
makes this issue less relevant.
In Ubuntu 20.04 the icons were always sorted alphabetically (but on
the other hand there was no way to reorder them if so desired).
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1970058/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp