*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 865791 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/865791

** Summary changed:

- Mouse/Touchpad speed cannot be adjusted via GUI
+ Touchpad speed cannot be adjusted via GUI

** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 865791
   Pointer Speed settings have no effect on touchpad

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1173922

Title:
  Touchpad speed cannot be adjusted via GUI

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I wanted to adjust the speed of my touchpad, because it was too fast
  for me. So I adjusted it in the settings, but every time I close the
  mouse/touchpad settings window the value will go back to default.

  I can adjust the speed in the console when I type :
  xinput --set-prop "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad" "Device Accel Velocity 
Scaling" 7.

  Hope this can be fixed soon.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1173922/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to