*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1855711 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1855711

** Package changed: gnome-tweak-tool (Ubuntu) => gnome-shell-extension-
desktop-icons (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: focal

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons in
Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1879116

Title:
  Keyboard doesn't work on desktop

Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  OS: Ubuntu 20.04
  GNOME Tweaks 3.34.0
  GNOME Shell 3.36.1 (ubuntu mode)
  GTK 3.24.18
  Files 3.36.2-stable

  I enabled desktop icons using gnome-tweak, but I can't navigate them
  using arrow keys or open files or folders using Enter (or any other
  keyboard functionality). I can do everything with my mouse just fine.
  I can navigate them after opening the Desktop folder in Files.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons/+bug/1879116/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to