** Changed in: ubuntu-wallpapers (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => In Progress
** Changed in: ubuntu-wallpapers (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => High
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1845188
Title:
Ubuntu 19.10 Community Wallpapers
Status in ubuntu-wallpapers package in Ubuntu:
In Progress
Bug description:
Attached are the winning entries from the wallpaper competition for
19.10 (minus one where the artists didn't reply to my emails).
These have been resized (and where needed cropped) to 3840 x 2160.
I've put them all through Squoosh. Most are JPGs, but one is a PNG,
the gradients didn't respond well to being JPGed. I have tried to
keep the size below 500k where ever I can, but in some cases it has
gone over in order to keep the quality acceptable.
Total size of the wallpapers is 5.6MB.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-wallpapers/+bug/1845188/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp