** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Triaged
** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Medium
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1840693
Title:
[snap] Can't change input method (English->gcin Chinese) in
LibreOffice
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
Triaged
Bug description:
Hi,
I can't change input method (English->gcin Chinese) in LibreOffice.
I'm on LibreOffice 6.3. I have tried using hotkey and clicking on
icons to change, neither worked. One separated but possibly relevant
issue I am also having now: Over the past year, there's been a few
times when I updated, Firefox would also have trouble changing input
method, but instead of completely unable to change, I found out I
could still change input method by hitting the hotkey "twice" & "fast"
(slowly wouldn't work). Also for some(?) browser-based program like
Jupyter Notebook, Alt would trigger browser behaviour first and
ignored Jupyter's Alt function. I didn't realize so also couldn't
confirm this is completely correlated with my LibreOffice input
switching issue, but I figure it might still be some clue. Thank you.
- Yen-Yung
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
Package: libreoffice (not installed)
Uname: Linux 5.2.5-050205-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.7
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Mon Aug 19 09:47:26 2019
InstallationDate: Installed on 2019-03-26 (146 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20190210)
ProcEnviron:
PATH=(custom, no user)
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: libreoffice
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1840693/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp