Hi Sebastien, I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure. I had this crash dump again and again in a clean installed laptop that's up to date for the last couple of weeks. So, thought I'll file it. Please do feel free to close it if you think it may be redundant.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1812753 Title: gnome-control-center crash Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: Unknown ProblemType: Crash DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.10 Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.30.2-1ubuntu0.18.10.1 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.18.0-13.14-generic 4.18.17 Uname: Linux 4.18.0-13-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu13.1 Architecture: amd64 CurrentDesktop: GNOME Date: Tue Jan 22 02:10:38 2019 ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-control-center ExecutableTimestamp: 1542796176 InstallationDate: Installed on 2019-01-01 (20 days ago) InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic Cuttlefish" - Release amd64 (20181017.3) ProcCmdline: gnome-control-center wifi ProcCwd: /home/pvl ProcEnviron: LANGUAGE=en_IN:en PATH=(custom, user) XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set> LANG=en_IN SHELL=/bin/bash Signal: 11 SourcePackage: gnome-control-center UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) UserGroups: adm cdrom dip docker libvirt lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo modified.conffile..etc.apport.crashdb.conf: [modified] mtime.conffile..etc.apport.crashdb.conf: 2019-01-15T04:51:59.517661 To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1812753/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

