The bug is old and Ubuntu changed quite a lot since, there has also been
no activity here nor similar reports. Closing since we believe the issue
as described is deprecated but feel free to file a new report if you
still have problems in recent Ubuntu versions.

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
       Status: Incomplete => Invalid

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1017208

Title:
  file deleted from different location

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The description of situation
  Nautilus was open, then I connected my phone in storage mode, then opened the 
phone directory in tab of same nautilus window
  opened another tab with my Music folder
  in the first tab I copied some images and pasted in phone memory

  Problem 1: instead of copying to phone memory the images were duplicated in 
same image directory.
  Problem 2: when I tried to delete those duplicate images after selecting 
them. I used Shift+Del to delete those duplicate files. it deleted my whole 
Music directory contents :(. now I don't have my saved tracks.

  I have noticed this copy and move problem while I insert any USB Drive
  and open directory in tab. I think this happens only when you have
  running nautilus window and then you open a new inserted USB Drive
  contents in new tab.

  Please fix this issue if this is a BUG. and if its not a BUG please
  tell me how to solve this. I lost my all Mp3 files now I don't have my
  Music this made me hate nautilus/Ubuntu for the first time. as this
  kind of thing never happened on windows atleast

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1017208/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to