Upstream bug has been marked as a duplicate of #1412263 so changing

** Bug watch added: Mozilla Bugzilla #1412263
   https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1412263

** Changed in: firefox
   Importance: Wishlist => Unknown

** Changed in: firefox
       Status: Invalid => Unknown

** Changed in: firefox
 Remote watch: Mozilla Bugzilla #1276519 => Mozilla Bugzilla #1412263

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1586822

Title:
  Ability to set default save destination for new bookmarks

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Unknown
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Though I can understand the rationale for making all new bookmarks go
  into an "Unsorted Bookmarks" area, I think that it would be good if
  Firefox provided an option to allow the user to change the default
  save location for new bookmarks, because I for one don't want to have
  to move every new bookmark I make to the "Bookmarks Toolbar", I would
  like to be able to have them just go there automatically, but I can't
  currently so it would be good if there were an option to change the
  default save location of bookmarks.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/firefox/+bug/1586822/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to