When the files hit my mirror, i installed
guiverc@dx6120lu:~$ dpkg -l |grep libreoffice |grep "1.1"
ii libreoffice-common 1:6.1.2-0ubuntu1.1
all office productivity suite -- arch-independent files
ii libreoffice-java-common 1:6.1.2-0ubuntu1.1
all office productivity suite -- arch-independent Java
support files
ii libreoffice-style-breeze 1:6.1.2-0ubuntu1.1
all office productivity suite -- Breeze symbol style
ii libreoffice-style-colibre 1:6.1.2-0ubuntu1.1
all office productivity suite -- colibre symbol style
ii libreoffice-style-tango 1:6.1.2-0ubuntu1.1
all office productivity suite -- Tango symbol style
after which I logged out & back in. I then re-tested libreoffice...
Simon, I'm not sure what the issue was (and I'm no good with
aesthetics), but I SEE NO CHANGE.
When this lp.bug hit my inbox I looked for what your issue was, and the
only thing I saw was black boxes kept being drawn when you hovered over
buttons, eg. if I went into print-preview, if you move the mouse over
'close preview' a dark box starts flashing slightly-low-left over the
close-preview button and makes it hard to read. I assumed this was what
this bug was about, as it occurs elsewhere too. This 'flaw' (or issue)
appears to have not been altered.
I could be complete wrong - feel free [as always] to ping me (irc, etc).
I saw no adverse effects, but it didn't fix what I hoped it would (which
could be a different thing...) ps: if what I've described is something
else & needs a lp.bug raised - just tell me.
** Attachment added: "main screen when [libreoffice] opened"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1799001/+attachment/5209778/+files/libreoffice_2018-11-07_main_screen.jpg
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1799001
Title:
Theming does not work on LXQt
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Status in libreoffice source package in Cosmic:
Fix Committed
Bug description:
[Impact]
Without this change, LibreOffice does not correctly use the Breeze
theme, which is needed for consistency with the rest of the Lubuntu,
LXQt-based desktop. At times, it is even hard to use because of the
inconsistent theming which can hide buttons at times.
[Test Case]
Update to the version of LibreOffice with this patch and open it on a
Lubuntu 18.10 installation. It should use the Breeze theming rather
than the stock GTK theming on startup.
[Regression Potential]
Little to none. If for some reason the criteria that is used to check
for the LXQt desktop no longer works, which is unlikely in a stable
release, this will no longer work.
[Other Info]
I submitted these upstream (as my first patches \o/):
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/61641
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/61751
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1799001/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp