Various JavaScript errors in the logs, see attached ** Attachment added: "error log" https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+bug/1777147/+attachment/5153893/+files/syslog.txt
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-session in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1777147 Title: boot without a screen attached and I cannot remote in Status in gnome-session package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: This is in Ubuntu 18 Desktop, This used to work fine in Ubuntu16. If I boot without a screen attached, I can attach via screen sharing, but the left hand bar is missing and nothing on the top menu bar is responsive. Attaching a screen after that does not help, something is badly wedged, requires a reboot. This is an Intel CPU with Intel graphics, nothing special, running a freshly installed copy of Ubuntu18. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+bug/1777147/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

