Thank you, Andre, for connecting the dots. Sorry, I did not provide the reference; I thought it is not relevant as it was dismissed to be a GNOME issue (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-panel/issues/2) and the developer could just confirm that it was working in MATE (https://github.com/lafrech/qbirthday/issues/14) which I stated in the description. Thanks for working on this!
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1777240 Title: Pop-up window from panel indicator qbirthday too much to the left, not fully visible Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: I managed to install the great birthday reminder tool qbirthday (https://github.com/lafrech/qbirthday, Qt port of GBirthday, a GTK application) on normal Ubuntu 18.04 (GNOME). It works fine but the displayed list (pop-up window) is placed to the left side and therefore not fully visible (it works without flaws with the desktop MATE), see attached screenshot. It is interesting that once every other week, the window opens with one click and mostly visible (just a bit too much to the right). Thanks for any help and hint in advance. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1777240/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

