Public bug reported:
When I insert a CD, Rhythmbox typically tells me that it matches
multiple albums, usually with identical names. Whichever album I pick,
it shows correct-looking title, artist, and album names on the "Devices"
page for the CD. However, if I go to the "Recently Added" page after
the import completes, most -- and often all -- of the tracks show
unknown artist and album name, and the track name is of the form "01 -
Track Name.flac".
The most frequent case is that all tracks lose this information.
Sometimes one, and rarely two, end up with the correct metadata.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.10
Package: rhythmbox 3.4.1-2ubuntu5
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.13.0-32.35-lowlatency 4.13.13
Uname: Linux 4.13.0-32-lowlatency x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.7
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Mar 6 20:40:15 2018
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-06-29 (615 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 (20160420.1)
SourcePackage: rhythmbox
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to artful on 2017-10-21 (136 days ago)
** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug artful wayland-session
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1753871
Title:
Track info is lost or corrupted after "Extract"
Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
When I insert a CD, Rhythmbox typically tells me that it matches
multiple albums, usually with identical names. Whichever album I
pick, it shows correct-looking title, artist, and album names on the
"Devices" page for the CD. However, if I go to the "Recently Added"
page after the import completes, most -- and often all -- of the
tracks show unknown artist and album name, and the track name is of
the form "01 - Track Name.flac".
The most frequent case is that all tracks lose this information.
Sometimes one, and rarely two, end up with the correct metadata.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.10
Package: rhythmbox 3.4.1-2ubuntu5
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.13.0-32.35-lowlatency 4.13.13
Uname: Linux 4.13.0-32-lowlatency x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.7
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Mar 6 20:40:15 2018
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-06-29 (615 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160420.1)
SourcePackage: rhythmbox
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to artful on 2017-10-21 (136 days ago)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/1753871/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp