Public bug reported:
I am using:
libreoffice (candidate) 6.0.0.3 from 'canonical' installed
The first thing I try is to open a file, but the filepicker is freezed
and can't change the folder. Looking in the terminal I have this
message:
snow /snap/bin/libreoffice
(soffice:19124): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Error creating IO channel for
/proc/self/mountinfo: Permission denied (g-file-error-quark, 2)
I only can try creating new files
** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: snap
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1748273
Title:
Can not select file in file picker
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I am using:
libreoffice (candidate) 6.0.0.3 from 'canonical' installed
The first thing I try is to open a file, but the filepicker is freezed
and can't change the folder. Looking in the terminal I have this
message:
snow /snap/bin/libreoffice
(soffice:19124): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Error creating IO channel for
/proc/self/mountinfo: Permission denied (g-file-error-quark, 2)
I only can try creating new files
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1748273/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp