upstream closed with this comment
"Nautilus no longer implements the sidebar itself, but uses the
GtkPlacesSidebar widget, which doesn't seem to have this bug, or at
least I can't reproduce it.
Please reopen or report a new bug if this bug affects a recent version."
doing the same here
** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/268497
Title:
double clicking on a non local bookmark trigger a dbus error
Status in Nautilus:
Expired
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Bug description:
When I try to connect to a lan netshare from my other computers which
both using Windows XP home/pro. I try brows the lan trough nautilus
and the icon "network" then I get my computers in the list and
dubbelclick one of them and try to access my shares. But then I get
the error like above ( DBus error
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.InvalidArgs: Mountpoint Already registered
)
I'm using ubuntu 64bits 8.10 I didn't had this problem with 8.04.
Though I couldn't get the network list trough nautilus->network. I had
to manually type in the smb://search
I've tried run: /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd -r but it didn't return anything...
I'm not sure if I had this problem from the start but I think so. I can't
recall the opposite.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/268497/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp