@Richo Can you please add the file /tmp/deja-dup.gsettings after running the
following line (you may want to scrub the file of any incriminating file names
or details):
gsettings list-recursively org.gnome.DejaDup > /tmp/deja-dup.gsettings
** Changed in: deja-dup (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
** Changed in: deja-dup
Status: New => Incomplete
** Tags added: restore
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1670104
Title:
Deja-dup 34.2 Restoring keep asking "Encryption Password Needed"
Status in Déjà Dup:
Incomplete
Status in deja-dup package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Backed up using Ubuntu 16.04. Restoring Backup using fresh install
Ubuntu.16.04.02.
Unable to restore because Deja-dup asking "Encryption Password Needed", which
I never set.
Searching for solution, only came up with some suggestion to look for bug
using;
export DEJA_DUP_DEBUG=1
deja-dup --backup
I attached the txt file in here.
Please help me. I'm desperate. All my work is inside my hard drive.
Thank you for your support
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/deja-dup/+bug/1670104/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp