Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: choqok (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Confirmed

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to choqok in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1457967

Title:
  Choqok displays an empty configure dialog

Status in choqok package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:

  When trying to configure choquok (1.5-0ubuntu1 on Kubuntu 15.04
  amd64), I click Settings -> Configure choquok...  It then displays a
  configure dialog with nothing but window decorations and the Help,
  Defaults, Reset, OK, Apply, and Cancel buttons at the bottom.
  Presumably this is where I would add accounts, but nothing shows up.
  I've attached a photo of what I see.

  When run from the command line I get the following:

  QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. 
Application may misbehave.
  QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. 
Application may misbehave.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/choqok/+bug/1457967/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to