** Changed in: sunpinyin (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Committed
** Changed in: sunpinyin (Ubuntu Trusty)
Assignee: (unassigned) => Aron Xu (happyaron)
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to sunpinyin in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1310346
Title:
"jue","que","xue" mapped to "jiong", "qiong", "xiong" in 14.04
Status in “open-gram” package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Status in “open-gram” source package in Trusty:
Triaged
Bug description:
OS: Ubuntu Desktop 14.04
When inputting Chinese by SunPinYin, I found following item are mapped
in wrong way:
```
jue => jiong
que => qiong
xue => xiong
```
I found same issue at
https://github.com/sunpinyin/sunpinyin/issues/31#issuecomment-12486150
And as the owner said, it might be 'dict.utf8' is not up to date.
It is an important bug, I have to switch to another IM for a
workaround.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/open-gram/+bug/1310346/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp