Public bug reported:
When I play a video in totem in fullscreen mode, if I press the spacebar
to pause I get a huge icon taking up to 60% of the screen. All other
commands (play, pause, forward, backward) do the same. I tried running
"apt-get --reinstall install totem totem-common totem-plugins" but that
didn't change anything
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: totem 3.10.1-1ubuntu4
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-24.46-generic 3.13.9
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-24-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Sat Apr 26 00:40:41 2014
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/totem
InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-03-15 (41 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64 (20131016.1)
SourcePackage: totem
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-04-20 (4 days ago)
** Affects: totem (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug trusty
** Attachment added: "Screenshot from 2014-04-26 00:30:04.png"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1312943/+attachment/4097027/+files/Screenshot%20from%202014-04-26%2000%3A30%3A04.png
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1312943
Title:
onscreen icons appear huge while playing a video
Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
When I play a video in totem in fullscreen mode, if I press the
spacebar to pause I get a huge icon taking up to 60% of the screen.
All other commands (play, pause, forward, backward) do the same. I
tried running "apt-get --reinstall install totem totem-common totem-
plugins" but that didn't change anything
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: totem 3.10.1-1ubuntu4
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-24.46-generic 3.13.9
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-24-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Sat Apr 26 00:40:41 2014
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/totem
InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-03-15 (41 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64
(20131016.1)
SourcePackage: totem
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-04-20 (4 days ago)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+bug/1312943/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp