Hi all, I've just switched to 14.04 from 12.04. In the previous version I was doing backups to my FTP server.
Now I've got the same problem as other users: DUPLICITY: INFO 11 DUPLICITY: . AsyncScheduler: running task synchronously (asynchronicity disabled) DUPLICITY: INFO 1 DUPLICITY: . Writing ftp://<user_name>@192.168.x.x /<folder name>/duplicity-full.20140425T203823Z.vol1.difftar.gpg DUPLICITY: WARNING 1 DUPLICITY: . Attempt 1 failed: GError: Operation unsupported DUPLICITY: DEBUG 1 DUPLICITY: . Backtrace of previous error: Traceback (innermost last): DUPLICITY: . File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/duplicity/backend.py", line 318, in iterate DUPLICITY: . return fn(*args, **kwargs) DUPLICITY: . File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/duplicity/backends/giobackend.py", line 137, in copy_file DUPLICITY: . target.get_parse_name()) DUPLICITY: . File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/duplicity/backends/giobackend.py", line 112, in handle_error DUPLICITY: . raise e DUPLICITY: . GError: Operation unsupported DUPLICITY: . -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1105132 Title: Backup operation not supported by backend Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu: Expired Bug description: Trying to run Deja Dup backup but operation fails. Message is "Backup Failed. Operation not supported by backend." Directing output via Samba to a server on my home network. Backups were working earlier but I must have changed something. Need help. Prefer GUI solutions when possible. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/deja-dup/+bug/1105132/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

