Would you mind running "sudo apt-get install python-launchpadlib" then
running "apport-collect 832324"? It would help us a lot.
** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/832324
Title:
freeze-up and it's not winter yet????
Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Continuation -----a) the mouse freezes up but keyboard still works b) the
programs freeze mouse and pointer can move and keyboard does to but no commands
are accepted c) every thing freezes up nothing works have to cold shut down
and the cold bout the system. All this happens either I'm on line or off line.
Please is there something I can do to see if I'm infected or hacked, or is
there a site I could go and have my System checked for the two prier mentioned.
[email protected]
Thank you
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/832324/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp