I think https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa- driver/+bug/1016825 is related to this one, but I can't find how to suggest the relationship in Launchpad; "also affects project" option seemed the most likely to be but gave me an error.
Syslog uploaded here https://launchpadlibrarian.net/121046721/syslog looks like yours. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1045771 Title: Underruns and stuttering Status in “pulseaudio” package in Ubuntu: Confirmed Bug description: When playing sound, be it in Clementine, in games via wine or in movies, I get stuttering. Attached is an example of log from clementine, running under pulseaudio -vvv Here's all the relevant info I can think of: lspci | grep Audio : 00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Panther Point High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04) 01:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Turks HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 6000 Series] alsamixer : Chip: Realtek ALC269VC, Card: HDA Intel PCH I'm using an up-to-date Precise. Let me know if you need more info. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1045771/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

