Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. However, according to this report, you are not using the
most recent version of this package for your Ubuntu release. Please
upgrade to the most recent version and let us know if you are still
having this issue. Thanks in advance.

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/843194

Title:
  piston_get_useful_votes_helper.py crashed with AttributeError in
  __main__: 'exceptions.ValueError' object has no attribute 'doc'

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  This one's a bit bizarre, because I haven't used the Ubuntu Software
  Centre in a week or so - I much prefer Synaptic.  However, Unity is
  broken for me at the moment and I've been using Unity 2D, where for
  some reason I can't access the crash reports, so this might be
  something that happened days ago, and I'm just seeing it now because
  I'm running Gnome-Shell, which allows me to properly access
  notifications.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
  Package: software-center 4.1.21
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-10.16-generic 3.0.4
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-10-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Fri Sep  2 13:39:31 2011
  ExecutablePath: /usr/share/software-center/piston_get_useful_votes_helper.py
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
  InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python2.7
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/python 
/usr/share/software-center/piston_get_useful_votes_helper.py --username 
username-fitzpatrick
  PythonArgs: ['/usr/share/software-center/piston_get_useful_votes_helper.py', 
'--username', 'username-fitzpatrick']
  SourcePackage: software-center
  Title: piston_get_useful_votes_helper.py crashed with AttributeError in 
__main__: 'exceptions.ValueError' object has no attribute 'doc'
  Traceback:
   Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/usr/share/software-center/piston_get_useful_votes_helper.py", line 
31, in <module>
       LOG.error("failed to parse '%s'" % e.doc)
   AttributeError: 'exceptions.ValueError' object has no attribute 'doc'
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-08-26 (10 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/843194/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to