I just tried easymp3gain-gtk2_0.5.0-2_amd64.deb (downloaded from the
easymp3gain project page) on Precise AMD64: doesn't work for me. I get:

[WARNING] Out of OEM specific VK codes, changing to unassigned
[WARNING] Out of unassigned VK codes, assigning $FF
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred 
  Sender=EInvalidOp
  Exception=Invalid floating point operation
  Stack trace:
  $00007FE673BC9D26
TApplication.HandleException Invalid floating point operation
  Stack trace:
  $00007FE673BC9D26
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred 

in the console and no GUI window appears, the program just hangs until I
kill it.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/875878

Title:
  Easymp3gain Hangs when clicking Add File or Add Folder

Status in GTK+ GUI Toolkit:
  Fix Released
Status in “easymp3gain” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “gtk+2.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Source Package: /usr/bin/easymp3gain
  Ubuntu release 11.10
  Package version: easymp3gain-gtk 0.5.0-6

  I've used easymp3gain in previous Ubuntu releases, but this was the first 
time in Ubuntu 11.10.
  It loads normally, but when I choose Add Folder, the Select Destination 
window opens, but I can't do anything in it. Neither choose folders, change 
discs in the left tree, or even cancel the operation. The Close icon in the 
upper right corner doesn't work either.
  Only way to get out of it is via Kill Process in System Monitor
  The first times, I could open one file with Add File, but now that doesn't 
work either.

  My hard drives are healthy,  and I have no problems in other
  applications.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtk/+bug/875878/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to