Le jeudi 11 mars 2021, 00:24:00 CET Martin a écrit : > Dear Laurant, dear Denis, dear science team, > > I took a look into QElectroTech 0.8.0, released 2021-02-21, to > update the package in Debian (not targeted for Debian 11 > bullseye, of course). See (1) and (2) > > Version 0.8.0 uses a cmake feature, that has not been used in > 0.7.0, FetchContent_Declare, which seems to try downloads of > library code from various git repositories during build. > > Of course, this is a strict no-go in Debian and most other > distributions. Also, it is not necessary, because all the needed > packages are present in Debian, as far as I can tell. (3) > > I have to confess, that I don't know anything about cmake, and > my naive attempts of just using "DOWNLOAD_COMMAND true" and > removing the GIT_ directives failed. > > Therefore I ask for your help in correctly building the package > for Debian (and other distributions) by using the existing > Debian packages instead of using FetchContent_Declare. > > I'm willing to apply any patches, to test results, and to > upload, but I don't have the capacity to learn cmake and the > subtleties of the Qt ecosystem. Therefore I need some help! > > Many thanks in advance for any support in that matter! > > Cheers > > (1) https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/qelectrotech > (2) https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/qelectrotech > (3) catch2, extra-cmake-modules, googletest, libpugixml-dev, > libsingleapplication-dev, and ls5-dev
Hi Martin, cmake was added in anticipation of Qt6 version. ignore this file CMakeLists.txt and use qmake. Cheers, Laurent -- debian-science-maintainers mailing list [email protected] https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debian-science-maintainers
