Hi Graham,

I just uploaded the last package for this transition.

A bunch of packages still have their autopkgtests failing because I gave priority to uploads over fixing tests.

Also, the next Bioconductor transition is probably going to start at the end of the month. Fortunately, it should be a very easy one since I cleared a lot of backlog and bitrot, and there is no clash with other transitions at the moment.

With this said, I would appreciate your guidance on the next steps.

Have a nice day,

Charles


> Le Thu, Sep 03, 2026 at 02:56:24PM +0000, Graham Inggs a écrit :
> > > > The release team is fine with option 1. Please see the packaging
> > notes about embedded code copies [1], and please register the affected
> > packages with the security team.  Previously, you could add them
> > yourself in the wiki, but now you can do it in salsa [2].
> > > > [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Packaging/EmbeddedCopies
> > [2] 
https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/raw/master/data/embedded-code-copies
On Wed, 9 Sep 2026 09:27:39 +0900 Charles Plessy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
I have uploaded the packages and declared it:

https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/-/commit/d74ae7f4d648f5ce6fac323e3c60d735b0093962

Reply via email to