Dear Partner.

I have reviewed resume which You recently posted online.  I've thoroughly 
examined Your qualifications and experience. And I have concluded
that you may have the skills needed to fill an Customer Service Representative 
position.

The FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD operates with many full service web-portals, largest, 
most well-known brands in the retail FX space, provides customized tools & 
services specifically for self-directed retail traders. The company's flagship 
service focuses on the needs of professional traders.

Customer Service Representative with FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD are responsible for 
business development in local area and helping clients and independent
contractors get the maximum possible help at all aspects of Processing, in the 
fastest time.

Candidates for the Regional Business Representative position with FINANCE 
SOLUTIONS LTD must be hard working and employ communication skills,highly 
motivated
individual willing to work a flexible schedule. Responsibilities include 
managing all aspects of Processing [funding, settlement & reconciliation] and 
Operations.

I hope you'll apply for the  Customer Service Representative at FINANCE 
SOLUTIONS LTD.

 To request an application, please REPLY to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD, Personnel Department. 


-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to